Identify and remedy site vulnerabilities
Legacy surveys establish where your site may be vulnerable in the event of equipment failure. They ensure all applicable software is current, documented, and backed up. If you do have equipment failure in the future, you can ensure your system is operational again in a timely manner.
We often find components that are critical to the plant operation which are black-box, unsupported, unobtainable or unrepairable. The legacy survey process uncovers these, and once identified we determine options for an upgrade or contingency plan.
Legacy Surveys Services
- Ensure all PLC, HMI, SCADA, and device configuration software is current and backed up
- Records of usernames and passwords arekept
- Network addresses are documented and mapped
- Devices are labelled
- IO and device list documentation is up-to-date
- At risk components are identified and options presented