Industrial IT for robust and reliable control
Modern industrial processes rely heavily on an IT based infrastructure. Up-time, security, and in some cases redundancy is critical.
CR Automation are experienced in industrial IT systems ranging from small stand-alone SCADAs to enterprise wide networked systems. Virtualised hardware is now common, bringing the benefits of lower total cost of ownership, rapid deployment, and simplified disaster recovery.
SCADAs on tablets are becoming increasingly popular, with a number of our clients using iPads on the factory floor and being able to access their data remotely.
Industrial IT Services
- MES Manufacturing execution system
- State-of-the-art SCADA
- Interfacing to ERP
- Network design
- Specification and configuration of server and hardware architecture
- Software and firmware configuration and installation
- Data storage and integrity
- Reporting systems from the factory floor to enterprise levels
Hawk Packaging required a green field plant with highly complex industrial processes.